Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ravi Zacharias at the Veritas Forum

I mentioned in early September that Ravi Zacharias was speaking on behalf of the Veritas Forum at the Mayo Clinic. I had the privilege of attending this event.
They just got the video up over on the Veritas site and I wanted to share it with you all. I've embedded it below for your enjoyment. The topic was "What does it mean to be human?" Which is not the first subject that I would choose to listen to. I would normally pick some other topic first, but the way Ravi approaches it makes it worth watching.
Ravi has a very good apologetic approach and a varied religious background. This gives him great credibility and the ability to critique other worldviews masterfully. He does a great job of answering this question. Take some time to watch Ravi expound on this topic. The video is and hour and a half  but includeds a question and answer session at the end. Enjoy! Feel free to let me know if you think he is off base.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment